When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time-consuming nightmare for small business owners. That's where CheckMate's comprehensive payroll-service steps in for you.
Did you know?
Small business owners spend a minimum average of eight hours per month performing payroll functions.
That is twelve (12) full days every year that you could be spending on your business instead... generating sales, increasing revenue, and making your focus what it should be--your business.
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
- It's Cost Effective
It Saves Time
CheckMate eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system--no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
Worry-Free Payroll Tax Filing
Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having CheckMate do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
Payroll is too complex and important to not do correctly. This personalized service comes with every necessary payroll report in a user-friendly and accurate fashion... and more importantly, it comes with with sound advice at every turn.
What does "Comprehensive Payroll Services" Mean?
CheckMate takes care of all payroll processing for you, including, but is not limited to:
- Payroll checks prepared and printed on-time, every-time.
- All payroll checks are laser printed on "blank" check stock to ensure maximum security and meet the micro encoding standards as set forth by the Federal Reserve System.
- Free Direct Deposits
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- User friendly and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Detailed reports on your employee's vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports
- Your payroll records maintained in their entirety
Cutting-Edge Online Payroll Processing
This means convenience for you. Enter your employee's hours and earnings securely online from any internet device, and whenever you want. Even your employees can gain login access to their own personal summary if you so choose.